- Supporting and motivating at least one privacy analyst. Providing guidance whilst proactively overseeing smooth day to day operations across our global operations.
- Privacy demand management, triage and categorisation of requests in a timely manner, track and allocate workload across the team with full visibility on priorities ensuring business demand is met and processes are adhered to at the highest of standards
- Supporting our Privacy by Design and Assurance activities across a range of data processing activities (including regular policy compliance reviews, assurance reviews, conducting privacy impact assessments and re-assessments of high and medium risk activities)
- Supporting HR for Luxembourg based employees
- Incident Management,
- Supporting Supplier Compliance processes, particularly in relation to supplier management processes and negotiating data protection agreements.
- Developing and embedding privacy notices, templates, advice, guidance and processes with the objective of improving privacy processes.
- Supporting the Group Privacy team with other privacy activities as may be required from time to time.
- University or College degree
- Fluent English knowledge
- 2-3+ years of experience in privacy and or legal
- Experience in negotiating contracts and data protection clauses
- Good understanding of global privacy landscape in technology and/or telecoms businesses
- Knowledge of compliance management standards, tools, methodologies and best practices
- Excellent organisation skills, able to handle multiple requests with differing priorities and stakeholders
- Excellent command of English, and excellent interpersonal, oral and written communication
- Experience of OneTrust and Jira would be highly advantageous
- A stable, secure company with long-term job opportunities
- Access to internal and external trainings via other providers;
- A supportive internal coaching and mentoring culture
- Opportunities to participate in company activities
- Competitive salary package
- Full home office opportunity